Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for Credit Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is a technology service provider based in Nairobi currently seeking to hire a Credit Assistant.
Credit Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database daily
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
Requirements for the Credit Assistant Job
- Proven experience as debt collector at least( 2-3 years)
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- 1st degree is preferred
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE: