Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant F&B Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for A ternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
Our Client in the hospitality industry is currently looking to hire an Assistant F & B Manager.
Assistant F&B Manager Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the identification and implementation of staff training programs to ensure the company’s operating standards are achieved;
- Provide leadership and guidance to employees working under him and give advice to management on costing and other financial matters.
- General administrative duties; reports preparation and analysis and recommendation.
- Maintaining effective cost control in all areas in all areas of the F&B department.
- Management of all staff activities, setting standards, driving professionalism, providing feedback, managing performance, engendering support and building loyalty.
- Understanding of the market trends in food and beverage services and being a leader in this.
- Ensure Discipline in all stations, readiness of all stations, cleanliness, staff levels, uniforms, food presentation, buffet displays, food and drink service sequence as well as the overall standards of service, hygiene and safety.
- Advice on best practices to win and retain customers through the provision of effective and efficient operating standards.
- Ensure that all F&B areas are inspected in a timely manner and are in compliance with company’s standards by checking for quality.
Qualifications for the Assistant F&B Manager Job
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management, Culinary Arts or related field from a recognized Institution;
- Min 3 years experience in F&B control or in a similar position
- Preferably an acounting background
- Must have experience in the hospitality industry
- Must have experience using MATERIAL CONTROL software
- Knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and management of costs;
- Be conversant with advanced principles of food and beverage management, revenue management and cost control.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: