Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018 for Accounts Assistant
- Receive and process all invoices, expenses forms and request for payments,
- Prepare daily sales reconciliations and monthly bank reconciliations
- Office administration and other duties as allocated.
- Filing of all payment vouchers and other financial records in systematic and organized manner to ensure ease in retrieval and reference
- Data capture of financial transaction on to the ERP system.
- Petty cash administration
- Aid in preparing annual budgets
- Aid in preparation of management accounts other financial reports
- Deputize for the Accountant
- Any other duties as may be allocated.
- Undergraduate degree in finance and accounting or business related course
- Professional qualification: CPA
- Minimum of 2years experience in a busy organization
- Proficiency in use of accounting software: quick books
- Computer literate: Proficiency in word, Excel and power point.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Team player and agile/proactive to learn
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: