Alternate Doors Job Vacancies and Application Details for Accountant, New Business Development Officer and Sales Account Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Alternate Doors job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
- 0.2 For Accountant
- 0.3 For New Business Development Officer
- 0.4 For Sales Account Manager
- 1 How to Apply
Alternate Doors Job Vacancy 2018
- Company: alternate doors
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in relevant field
- CPA qualification a plus
- Atleast 2 years’ experience in the imports,shipping, clearing and forwarding industry.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
For New Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer Job Responsibilities
Qualifications for the Business Development Officer Job
- 2-4 years sales experience in a fast paced industry
- A bachelor degree in a business related area
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to network easily
- Creative ‘out of the box’ approach to tasks
- Proposal and management report writing skills
- Industry research to determine trendsetters and to analyze market strategies
- Networking, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Market knowledge and territory management
- Excellent MS Office suite skills
For Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Complies with the Company’s Code of Conduct,
- Functions as the sales ambassadors for the hotel with bookings of 90 peak rooms and significant local catering, recreation and conference revenue.
- Evaluates the Hotel’s participation in the various sales channels (e.g., National and County Government, Corporates, Travel Agents, Family e.t.c.
- Develops strong working relationships to proactively position and market the Hotel.
- Manages the marketing budget to enable development of specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet the Hotel’s objectives.
- Develops and implements the Hotel’s strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile provides a return on investment to the hotel
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and increase market share
- Attends sales and marketing strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
- Achieve the monthly targets
- Searches for new markets to enhance hotel’s revenue
- Perform other hotel-related duties as required.
Qualifications for the Sales Account Manager Job
- Must have held a similar position for at least 3 years
- Diploma in sales and marketing
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More