Alternate Doors Job Vacancies 2018 for Senior Accounts Receivables
- Collection of company revenues, both current and overdue amounts by assigned accounts through timely billing, Accounts Reconciliation and communicating with customers via phone, email, fax or mail.
- Ensure expired domains are billed, paid for and renewed.
- Timely sending of monthly invoices to all customers
- Timely Preparation and Reconciliation of Monthly Deferred Revenue GL and listing Reports.
- Timely sending of updated statements of accounts to all customers.
- Hold monthly meetings with customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction from the credit control perspective
- Maintain reconciled, accurate and up to date customer statements of accounts through regular reconciliation of accounts
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records through proper filing of all customer documents, communications and correspondences with the clients
- Ensure terminated services are not billed and notice period is adhered to.
- Initiate, process and pass credit notes for wrong billing/ SLA rebates
- Populate a list of accounts to be disconnected as per the dunning process and company credit policy in liaison with Legal Department.
- Bad Debt Provision – Propose bad accounts for write off to the supervisor – Accounts Receivables as per company credit policy
- Work with external debt collection agencies for recovery of bad debts by providing necessary documentation and contacts or any other required information
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports assigned by the Supervisor – Accounts Receivables
- Tax compliance.
- Call all clients in Portfolio
- Clear All credit balances
- Record all customer payments, both cheque and bank deposits, by entering them into the accounting software. Generally this includes the date paid, amount, method of payment and any balance due.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in General Accounting preferably in the telecommunication industry
- CPA III Professional qualification
- In-depth knowledge and competency in accounting packages, ACCPAC or Pastel;
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: