Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa Job Recruitment 2018 for Program Coordinator, IFAD Grant
- Manage sub-grants and the overall project implementation
- Assist in developing and reviewing proposals and drafting grant memos for review by the Program Officer.
- Work with AGRA country teams to assist in the management of sub-grantees.
- Provide technical backstopping of sub-grants in liaison with AGRA Program Development & Innovation teams.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of project technical and financial reports.
- Monitor projects implementation progress and do the necessary follow with the sub-grantees.
- Draft technical and financial reports for the donor.
- Develop guidelines for proposal submission and for responses to inquiries and screen, direct, and follow through on all grant-related enquiries as appropriate.
- Assist the Grants Unit in making all necessary changes in grant memos and proposals following review by the Grants Committee.
- Represent the Program Officer at meetings with IFAD Country Teams, sub-grantees and provide a formal written report.
- Upon request by the Program Officer, write and disseminate reports of meetings to enhance information flow and sharing among project staff.
- Assist with research, knowledge management and evaluation activities of the project.
- Excellent management and direct communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, but also serve as a facilitator of other people’s work and function as a strong team member.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate analysis into clear concise written text.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a motivation to improve policies and procedures systematically.
- Excellent organizational skills, commitment to accuracy and to maintaining a timely and efficient work flow, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: courtesy, tact and patience.
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize work amidst competing demands.
- Ability to motivate staff through effective leadership, mentoring, coaching, development, facilitation, evaluation and rewards.
- Commitment to AGRA’s mission and core values.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: