Alfanar Job Recruitment 2018 for Business Development Specialist
- Develop and take ownership of a Regional Strategy specific to an assigned region
- Leveraging his knowledge of the regulatory and policy framework in order to analyze client situations and make market entry recommendations for individual companies
- End to end business development: Oversee business development initiatives from the opportunity lead phase to the contract phase
- Market research: Researching the market and identifying potential target customers and develop a deep understanding of customer needs, end-user pain points and use relevant information in developing business development strategy for learning services.
- Client meetings: Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations. Travelling extensively to meet existing clients and close new deals.
- Follow up: Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly.
- New business acquisition: Developing strategies to explore new regions to generate more business.
- Sales pitch book: Preparing industry-centric mailers, case studies, and other collateral
- Closure: Close sales to achieve monthly targets with Technical Quotation, Offer, Commercial Negotiation, Booking and Closing Order
- Identify market opportunities and present to management for review
- Utilize sales skills to manage and influence close ratio of business
- Negotiate prices and contracts while ensuring compliance with company policy
- Create cost analyses based on market specific customer historical data
- Develop a good understanding of electricity and natural gas principles
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in business development with at least 4 of those years in Renewable Energy
- Experience in market research, lead generation, and new business acquisition
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel across
- Ability to achieve goals or targets with a sense of urgency
- Ability to excel in front of the customer (phone and face-to-face)
- Results-oriented with a high level of personal initiative
- Previous knowledge of the renewable energy or engineering sector
- Having an MBA degree would an advantage
- Knowledge: Understanding of various technologies available in the solar energy space and their suitability vis-à-vis market conditions; understanding of the regulatory / policy aspects governing the renewable and conventional energy space; basic understanding of the financial model. Knowledge of other sectors such as wind energy sector, biomass sector, etc. or hands on working experience in a power station or renewable energy plant will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: