Aldelia Job Position For Senior Manager Available, Application Details
Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Functional Area: Business Development in Oil and Gas (Upstream)
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Overall Purpose of Job
- Managing a team tasked with generating business in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal..
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
Person Specification/ Competencies
- A good University degree
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in management..
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- A good role model.
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry…
- Robust and high-level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th December 2017.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: