Airtel Recruitment 2018 for HR Analytics, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Airtel Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Airtel Recruitment 2018
Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce.
- Acts as an internal consultant and subject matter expert on statistical analysis, utilization reporting &various reporting techniques for HR data.
- Using best practice research identifies links between human capital and business performance
- Partner with the HRLT and strategy function to understand and deliver on their data needs including Human Capital analysis
- Responsible for designing and implementing the Executive Dashboard and Human Capital Scorecard including setting target performance levels and gathering relevant benchmarks
- Serves as primary HR Data representative both internal HR and externally to other stakeholders.
- Leads detailed analysis of the impact, efficiency & effectiveness of major HR activities as measured by key performance indicators
- Creates interpretive summaries of HR activity analysis for use by business unit and HRLT.
- Designs and develops HR management reporting and KPI reporting tools.
- Oversee processes for use by mid-level managers to plan for, track and evaluate HR activities and by senior leadership to evaluate the success of HR activities and make decisions about the deployment of HR capital.
- Oversees and/or performs the collection and preparation of routine and special HR operational reports, including creating and executing collecting initiative-driven metrics and completes ad hoc reporting as requested by HR.
- Serves as the point of contact for business area and HRLT’s requests for standardized HR data reporting design.
- Summarizes reporting, highlights risks and actionable data to make recommendations for process changes and action plans.
Local applicants will be preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: