Airtel Limited Recruitment 2018 for Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Airtel Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Airtel Limited Recruitment 2018
Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G wireless services and mobile commerce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On daily prepare/review Bank/E-value /GL reconciliation per the format defined by HQ.
- Follow up on a daily basis the reconciling items in the reconciliations.
- Track all open items to ensure they are timely closed.
- Mandatory qualified accountant with recognized accounting body
- 2 – 3 years financial and operational with a financial services institution or role, preferably in a GSM or financial services environment.
- Strong understanding of data analysis, and reconciliation methods and procedures
- Hands on Microsoft Excel, Word and Oracle experience helpful.
Personal Characteristics & Behaviors:
The incumbent must possess and display the following characteristics:
- Strong reporting and data interpretation skills
- Strong controls exposure and experience
- Experience with procedures development and enhancement
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management in a professional capacity
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines
- Strong capability to pull reports, load information, and trend data
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels
- High integrity is mandatory
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, and or other related job experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: