Airtel Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for Lead Direct Sales, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Airtel Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Airtel Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
Read also – KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Operations Audit.
Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 413 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2018.
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Lead, Direct Sales Channels, within the Home Broadband Division. Reporting to the Head, Home Broadband. The main responsibility for this role will be to create and manage the Direct channels for Home Broadband sales to enable enhanced reach directly to the customer’s residence/office. This includes both Direct to customer sales channels and also the lead fulfilment channels.
Some of the responsibilities for the role will include but not limited to;
- Channel Creation and Profitability: Deliver on
- Lead management and closure channels for all Inbound and Outbound Call Centre leads
- Channel for Closure and fulfillment for Web-based interaction or any other promotional activity
- Creating Freelancer/Partner channel for deployment of Outdoor solutions
- Territory Mapping: ensure clear geographical reach with the network covered area for both Residential and Micro SME segment
- Driving sales through each channel and increase share of new customer acquisition in the market
- Mark territories and increase product utilization within the defined territories
- Partner Management by ensuring minimal Channel Partner attrition by deploying relevant tools as appropriate
- Recruitment and onboarding of channel partners to enable business growth and expansion
- Driving Rewards and Recognition program for channel partners and the direct teams to improve performance
- Manage and promptly resolve operational issues to improve customer experience and reduce churn
- Bachelor of Technology with an in-depth understanding of telecom trends
- MBA in Marketing (optional)
- 7-10 years of experience in leading a highly qualified and experienced team
- 7-10 years of in-depth Sales and Marketing experience in the telecom/ FMCG/ Retail industry
Competencies and behaviour:
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Channel understanding of the Models deployed for DSA/ DST teams
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Result oriented with strong execution ability
- Strong consulting, facilitation and selling skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to email@example.com. State the name of the vacancy on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
♦To be able to access Airtel Kenya Job Vacancies, please »CLICK HERE«
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: