Airtel Job Vacancy 2019 for Zonal Sales Manager, Application Detail
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Airtel Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.\
Airtel Job Vacancy 2019
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 413 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2018.
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of four (4) Zonal Sales Managers, within the Sales and Distribution Division. Reporting to the Zonal Business Manager, the incumbent’s role will include;
- Driving the growth of Airtel Kenya Business and indirect generation of revenue through effective management of the retail trade through management of the zone’s sales team and Channel Partners’ effectiveness to the retail trade.
- Driving picture of success within the allocated area by growing sales and market leadership in Voice, Data or Airtel Money through innovative ways of increasing/growing acquisition, usage and connection by ensuring availability of the company products at all times.
Expected key results:
- Sales and Usage Targets – Ensure achievement of set sales targets i.e. Monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.
- Market management
- Channel Partner Management
- Communication and relationship management
- People management
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or social sciences (required)
- 3-5 years hands on experience in a sales distribution management in a FMCG or service sector
- 2 years must have been in a managerial position, preferably in a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile telecom company
- Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential
- Post graduate certification in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
Competencies and behaviour
- Highly oriented for results and performance
- Attracting and developing talent
- Excellent team player with good leadership/coaching/management skills
- Developing external partnerships and strategic alliances
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- High level of planning and execution capabilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to email@example.com. State the name of the vacancy as your subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Monday 4th March 2019.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: