Airtel Africa Recruitment 2018 for Facilities, Systems & Compliance Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Airtel Africa Recruitment 2018 for Facilities, Systems & Compliance Manager. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Airtel Africa Recruitment 2018
Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 413 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2018.
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Facilities, Systems & Compliance Manager within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Division. Reporting to the SCM Director, the incumbent’s overall role is effective and proactive facilities management of owned and leased company offices and BTS Sites and management of all Facilities Partners. Overall responsibility of all Supply Chain Support Systems including the ERP and Contracts Management System, and proactive Supply Chain Risk Management to mitigate risks and minimize business exposures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure timely renewal and payment of landlords to maintain target RNA; ensure retained sites have Valid leases as well as key regulatory licenses such as NEMA, KCAA & PPA2
- Manage, monitor and ensure site acquisition as per agreed SLA and plan for both IBS & Macro sites.
- Initiate and ensure complete sign off of all property leases & payments within contractual terms
- Preparation of various reports and dashboards released by Group SCM from time to time (SCM Dashboard & Partner PO sign off).
- Maintenance of updated database of all key SCM reports and trackers sent to SCM group and others
- Responsibility over Oracle ERP, Contracts Management System and Other Supply Chain support systems.
- Ensure maintenance and repair of all the Parkside office, regional switch rooms and shops;
- Ensure that purchase requisitions and Opex forms for all office support services are raised on time and within budget in Oracle and progress for timely processing of Purchase orders;
- Ensure Progressing of payment of office support services providers as per agreed credit terms and reviewing performance of office support services providers
- Ensure proper budgets reports are forwarded as required and monitor the budget monthly to ensure spend is within budget,
- Monitor Opco compliance with the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) commitments and report on major variances;
- Proactive review of potential and inherent Supply Chain risks and mitigating measures.
- Prompt and timely implementation of all audit observations and recommendations.
Expected key results:
- Management of retained Sites.
- Site Acquisition & Lease Management
- Systems management & Performance reporting
- Facilities Management
- Capex – Opex tracking & Compliance with Annual Operating Plan and Management of Admin budgets
- Project management & Monitoring
- Contract Management
- Compliance Management
- 5+ years’ experience in busy multinational Procurement/commercial environment is required. Telecom industry experience is an advantage
- University degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Equivalent
- Graduate Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (UK) is an advantage
Competencies and behavior
- Facilities & real estate management
- Functional knowledge of purchase to pay and logistics processes and operations; procurement principles, policies, concepts and systems
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/Oracle
- Financial knowledge
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Highly analytical
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to email@example.com. State the name of the vacancy as your subject.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday 4th July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: