Airtel Africa Job Vacancy For Key Account Manager, Public Sector, Application Details
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position of Key Account Manager – Public Sector, within the Enterprise Division. Reporting to the Head of Public Sector Sales, the incumbent’s role will include;
- Sales: Meet and exceed given sales quota within an assigned portfolio of government and public sector accounts
- Business Development: Develop key relationships at both national and county governments to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value relative to the customer’s respective business needs
- Portfolio management: Responsible for overall account strategy & management to improve quality of relationships, product penetration, revenue share, supplier status and ranking
- Advocate: Serve as customer advocate, accountable for escalation and proper customer positioning on all issues pertaining to customer satisfaction
- Documentation: Ensure that all account plans, organizational charts, account information and related documentation are current and on file record
- Contract life cycle management: Provide overall management of new, existing portfolio and information relative to the customers including legal, product pricing, commercial management relative to contract agreements, price books, pricing tools, one-off deal specific bids, etc.
- Reporting: Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting in sales pipeline management, all regular and ad hoc sales reports as and when required
- Undergraduate Degree in business related field or economics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in consultative selling, handling high value opportunities
- Working experience in Telecoms, ICT, ISP, Banking or related industry
- Good experience in managing complex solutions and government procurement
- Good knowledge on work processes in both National and County Government
Competencies and behavior
- Proactive, self-driven, energetic, resourceful and creative with experience of dealing with public sector
- Good presentation skills, able to project a strong, positive image of self and the Company
- Build good customer relationships at all levels to maximize Airtel Business’ ability
- Able to deliver professional sales presentation, proposals and reports. High Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be a strong team player with a commitment to value-based leadership.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 5th January 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: