AIDS Healthcare Foundation Job Vacancy 2018 for Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AIDS Healthcare Foundation Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
AIDS Healthcare Foundation Job Vacancy 2018
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting-edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are to be:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO OUR SUCCESS!
Develop and roll out AHF Africa Bureau Marketing Strategy in collaboration with the LA based Global Marketing team and Monitor its implementation in line with the organization’s strategic priorities.
- Develop, roll out and monitor AHF Africa Bureau Marketing Strategy to maximize public awareness/engagement, advocacy and behavioral change.
- Coordinate the development of, and roll out of country marketing key performance indicator’s and monitoring tools to evaluate and measure the impact of marketing plans.
- Develop and roll out country protocols for marketing work during emergencies and duress
- Develop best practices in key population sensitive marketing.
Liaise with Medical, Management, Advocacy, and Socio-Economic Empowerment Departments to develop, roll out and monitor marketing plans, documentation, brand profiling to increase public awareness and influence attitudes and behaviors
- Develop common program framework that ensures integration of marketing in program design
- Engage all units with marketing engagements collaborations
– Marketing trips
– Marketing events
– Marketing contacts
- Draw up marketing plans for specific events and campaigns: Hiring, coordination, contracts, accountability, budget, finance, M&E
- Publicize organizational events and publications
- Coordinate visits by relevant stakeholders to all sites of operation and ensure that they are availed with adequate information in the most suitable way to profile the organization.
Maintain and uphold AHF standard of documentation, branding and profiling in line with global priorities to deepen our position as a ‘challenger brand’ in fighting AIDS
- Ensure that marketing is focused on people – the communities we serve, and the impact of our collective action with more participatory and interactive approaches.
- Carry out audience mapping to include key populations
- Develop tool kit and material based on existing AHF branding guidelines to support identity building and branding
- Develop, maintain and grow digital media usage and platforms such as website, twitter, Facebook, and SMS usage
- Review all documentation to ensure consistency and accuracy before final prints
- Under the guidance of the organization’s Global Marketing dept. based in Los Angeles review and approve quality materials using current AHF branding guidelines.
- Take, coordinate and maintain records of all AHF events
- Build a data base for all AHF events
Contribute to strategic decision via weekly Marketing meetings with the LA Global Marketing team, Middle Management Meetings(MMMs) and Bureau meetings(BMs)
- Communicate to lower managers updates from MMMs and BMs updates for their action
- Contribute to discussion and debate in MMMs and BMs
- Communicate to Management concerns and issues for decision making as may have been identified from within and without the organization
- Follow up decisions taken by the MMMs and BMs.
- Maintain professional confidentiality in relation to all activities of AHF.
- Maintain and foster positive working relationships with all Managers and team members
Initiate and sustain strategic linkages with potential service providers to ensure obtaining of cost effective products with compromising standards.
- Identify marketing opportunities
- Build contacts with vendors
- Periodic review and appraisal of vendors. Feed back to management which vendors should and should not be maintained in our data base
- Seek new promotional opportunities for AHF services
- Build relationships with city authorities to ensure consistent buy-in of AHF products and services in a given city.
Participation in AHF Meetings/Committees
- Attend regular department Staff Meetings.
- Attend Global Marketing Meetings.
- Attend all applicable meetings relating to marketing and promotion of the work that we do.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities at this time
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: