AIC Kijabe Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 for Maintenance Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AIC Kijabe Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
AIC Kijabe Hospital Job Vacancy 2018
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates. We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient, and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following positions;
Reporting to the Director Support Operations, the holder of this position will glorify God by direct planning and coordinating the key infrastructural operations of the hospital including Biomed, Electrical and General Maintenance to ensure improved performance, productivity, efficiency and sustainability.
Facilities Maintenance Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum eight (8) years relevant experience
- Registration by Engineering Board and Member of the Institute of Engineers Kenya
- Working knowledge of the use of CAD software preferably AutoCAD, MS Project
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle departmental budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships
- Should have thorough knowledge of electro-mechanical systems as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting the relevant sector
- Should possess the attitude to make patient care the primary concern
- Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate departmental goals
- Should have strong analytical skills and be result oriented
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
- Must have management and leadership skills
- Should be an effective communicator with good interpersonal spoken and written communication skills and the ability to handle both internal and external communication
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
- An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd October 2018.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: