Agro-Chemical and Food Company Job Vacancy 2018 for Works Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Agro-Chemical and Food Company job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Job Vacancy 2018
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Spirits, Bakers’ Yeast and CO2 located in Muhoroni in Western Kenya. We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills to fill the following positions:
Reporting to Resident Director & Chief Executive.
Roles for the Works Manager Job
Key Result Areas:
- Plan, program, coordinate, and control activities of manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering and environment departments to maximize production of alcohol, baker’s yeast and other products of acceptable quantity and quality as efficiently and effectively as possible through proper utilization of staff, equipment and technology.
- Provide technical leadership to a multidisciplinary team to enable them to develop, implement and evaluate strategic management plans and budgets aimed at improving performance standards and organizational effectiveness.
- Advise the Chief Executive on changes in production, operations, instrumentation, quality assurance, environmental issues, additional capacity (projects) which may be necessary for optimization of production.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against set targets and objectives and implementing development action plans aimed at building capacity of individuals and multidisciplinary teams.
- Innovate, guide and promote energy conservation and cost optimization initiatives.
Works Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Food science & Technology, Chemical & Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Master’s degree in strategic management from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience with at least 5 in senior management level in a manufacturing environment.
- Registered member of the Institute of Food Technologists, Engineers Board of Kenya, Institute of Engineers of Kenya or equivalent of good standing.
All applicants for above positions will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before Sept 14, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: