Agro-Chemical and Food Company Job Vacancy 2018 for Company Secretary, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Agro-Chemical and Food Company job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Job Vacancy 2018
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Spirits, Bakers’ Yeast and CO2 located in Muhoroni in Western Kenya. We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills to fill the following positions:
Reporting to Board of Directors/ Resident Director & Chief Executive
Roles for the Company Secretary Job
Key Result Areas (KRAs):
- Arranging for Board meetings, preparation of agenda for Board meetings and preparation of the documentation required for Board meetings.
- Taking and compiling of minutes of the Board in a timely manner and ensuring their circulation & custody.
- Communicating resolutions of the Board, through Resident Director to officers for appropriate action.
- Reviewing contracts and leases drawn by third parties
- Advising and ensuring compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
- Providing guidance and advice on matters of ethics and good governance.
- Facilitating adequate legal representation through the Company’s legal panel.
Company Secretary Job Specifications:
- Holder of a least a first degree from a recognized university.
- Be a Certified Secretary of Kenya (CSK).
- Registered member of the Institute of Certified Secretaries (ICS) of good standing.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) from recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with at least 5 in senior management level.
All applicants for above positions will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before Sept 14, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: