Agro-Chemical and Food Company Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Agro-Chemical and Food Company job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Job Vacancy 2018
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Spirits, Bakers’ Yeast and CO2 located in Muhoroni in Western Kenya. We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills to fill the following positions:
Reporting to Purchase and supplies Manager
Roles for the Assistant Manager (Materials) Job
Key Result Areas (KRAs):
- In-charge of main stores and warehouses.
- Initiate orders for all essential stock items including factory production materials, spares and consumables such as fuels, chemicals, lubricants, bags, industrial gases, etc
- Ensure prudent management of the company’s petrol stations, accountability of credit sales to customers, transporters and all company fleet.
- Ensure all materials brought into the company for use in all departments are properly documented.
- Ensure goods received are properly stored before they are issued to user departments.
- Ensure all stores issue notes are correctly priced, recorded in the stores ledgers and released weekly to accounts for costing and posting to the general ledger.
- Undertake mini and annual stocktaking exercise to determine the physical existence of stores stock/finished goods and release such results to finance department for external audits and final accounts and perform monthly stock reconciliation exercise
- Produce daily and monthly stock reports to users and management
- Prepare progress and annual reports showing achievement of the stores function and providing justification for performance variances
Assistant Manager (Materials) Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related business discipline.
- Postgraduate diploma in purchasing and supplies or its equivalent.
- Registered member of the Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) or Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supplies (CIPS) or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with at least 5 in senior management level in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess good knowledge of public procurement laws and regulations.
- Possess working knowledge of SAP 1 (ERP) and IFMIS E-procurement platform.
All applicants for above positions will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before Sept 14, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: