Agricultural Development Corporation Job Vacancy 2018 for Security Officer
Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC), a Parastatal in the Agricultural Sector seeks dynamic and result oriented persons to fill the following positions its establishment: Security Officers
Scope: Reporting to the Security Officer, the person shall be responsible for all security operations in the Farm.
Qualification and Key Competencies:
- 5 years minimum working experience in Security Service
- Atleast ‘O’ level with a D+ minimum.
- Should have worked in the Disciplined Forces and have ability to carry out investigations.
- Should possess updated certificate of good conduct with no criminal offence.
- Ability to write and compile reports on investigations and findings.
- Should be a person of unquestionable integrity.
Key result areas:
- Coordinating security matters in the Farm.
- Ensure that all the assets and property of the organization are safeguarded against destruction, misuse and loss.
- Making periodic reports and recommendations to the Management on matters of security in the region.
- Developing and implementing proactive security strategies to cope with the dynamic security risks.
- Liaising with administrative police to apprehend suspects in case of criminal offences within our farms
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply, quoting the position reference number, attach certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed resume giving day time telephone contact, e-mail address, names and contacts of three (3) referees, expected salary on or before 3rd April, 2018 to:-
The Managing Director Agricultural Development Corporation P.O. Box 47101-00100 Nairobi
or drop at Development House, 10th floor
ADC is an equal opportunity employer.
Women , People with Disabilities and people from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: