Aga Khan University (AKU) Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Aga Khan University recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Aga Khan University (AKU)|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||November 15, 2019|
Aga Khan University (AKU) Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Aga Khan University Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Aga Khan University is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Finance Officer
The successful candidate will manage and be responsible for the financial affairs of the department of hematology-oncology and the clinical research unit.
- S/he will be responsible in overseeing the finances of the department of hematology-oncology and the clinical research unit (CRU). These are 2 separate roles under one individual with separation of roles/responsibilities as the programs grow and expand.
- Be capable of acquiring and maintaining a detailed knowledge of the Department of Haematology/Oncology’s financial operations, funding sources, policies and procedures.
- Be capable of acquiring knowledge and proficiency in developing and negotiating a clinical trials budget with pharma sponsor in collaborating with members of the clinical research unit (CRU)
- Be capable of maintaining a good oversight of financial health of the department and the CRU
- Ensure all project activities are allocated accurate costs and reflected on the project budget
- Ensure AKU policies and Granting Agencies’ terms and conditions are taken in to account in budget preparation;
- Generate reliable reports, detailed analysis and recommendations to the Department Chair on time
- Project Department of Haematology/Oncology revenue and expenses, and develop budget models.
- Project CRU revenue and expenses and develop budget models.
- Plan and organize the department’s financial support operations, including planning, budgeting and accounting functions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA(K);
- Minimum 3 (three) years’ relevant work experience;
- Previous finance experience within a department and within a clinical research unit is highly encouraged and is advantageous;
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and financial software;
- The ability to analyze, interpret and comment on policy rules and regulations;
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork and building partnerships;
- Confidentiality is critical.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, the names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates should be sent to, the Manager, Human Resources, Aga Khan University’s Campus Nairobi, Kenya. P. O. Box 30270-00100 using email address [email protected].
Applications by email are preferred.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by November 15, 2020
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Aga Khan University Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Aga Khan University Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Aga Khan University Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Aga Khan University Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Aga Khan University Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Aga Khan University Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: