Aga Khan University Job Vacancy 2018 for Care Management Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Aga Khan University Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Aga Khan University Job Vacancy 2018
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the only hospital in Kenya accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years.
Applications are invited from candidates who meet the requirements for the position of Care Management Officer in the Marketing Department in the Marketing & Business Development Division.
The Care Management Officer, will provide corporate client support, serving as a liaison to specific corporate clients and also participating in formulation of business growth plans for the hospital.
- Maintain and grow the AKUH corporate business
- Enhance and maintain very good relationship with corporate care managers
- Coordinate meetings with the appropriate stakeholders to improve service delivery
- Provide clinical care facilitation in the daily patient rounds of specific scheme beneficiaries admitted in the hospital
- Verify itemized bills on daily basis and coordinate the same with the corporate care managers
- Address all issues/challenges arising from all stakeholders
- Participate in all team efforts as departmental needs arise
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants must be Registered Nurses (KRN/M; KRCHN) with current licensure with the Kenya Nursing Council. The successful candidate(s) should have a minimum of five (5) years of Hospital Care Management experience and experience in business development. S/he should be an expert in report writing.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, clearly indicating current & expected pay should be sent to, the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach not later than 15th October, 2018. Please Quote the position title and reference number on the email subject.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: