Aga Khan University Hospital Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Aga Khan University Hospital recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Aga Khan University Hospital|
|Deadline||November 15, 2019|
Aga Khan University Hospital Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Aga Khan University Hospital Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Aga Khan University Hospital is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Executive Officer
- Provide administrative leadership
- Support the development and implementation of the SONAM strategic plan.
- Management of ongoing SONAM projects
- Monitor and report on the changing nursing and midwifery environment and the higher education context specific to Nursing and Midwifery.
- Liaise with the Dean to assist with the management of SONAM budgets
- Promote strategic links within Nursing & Midwifery and the broader community.
- Liaise with University-wide supporting units and networks.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline from recognized university and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of nursing and midwifery environment in East Africa or the broader African context.
- Demonstrated experience in administrative leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in management with a proven capacity to develop and manage projects and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage finances and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and foster strategic relationships, preferably within the nursing/midwifery and the healthcare industry.
- Outstanding communications skills, including proven ability to prepare and evaluate reports with ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely in the most appropriate mode and medium.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Strong computer skills.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a proven capacity to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Works well under pressure with attention to detail.
- Can lead, build and work in a team.
- Is committed to working in a culturally diverse environment
2. Job Title: Clinical Operations Lead
The CRU Clinical Operations Lead will be responsible for the day to day clinical operations of the clinical research unit. The candidate will plan, coordinate, and execute all aspects of clinical care and oversight of patients on clinical trials – screening, consenting, on-study treatment and end of study documentation. The Clinical Operations Lead (COL) will assist the PI in feasibility assessment and review of clinical trials protocols. The COL will be responsible for preparing study documents, providing input in the development of research budgets, provide assistance to the regulatory department with regards to human subject consent and keeping up with study amendments. The COL will provide leadership in screening patients for eligibility, consenting patients and the clinical aspects of on-study care. The COL will oversee the day to day activities of all clinical personnel involved in the execution of a clinical trial.
- Develop/review of all critical clinical study documents, including clinical protocols, informed consent forms, or other study-related clinical documents
- Plan, coordinate and execute all clinical trials studies conducted through CRU
- Ensure risk management strategies are in place and followed in the CRU
- Plan, execute, and lead study specific meetings (initiation meetings, site monitoring, ongoing and follow up meetings,) with sponsors and investigators and develop action plan
- Develop capacity-building and trainings for CRU and other AKU staff involved in human subjects research
- Assist in conducting workshops and research training for SOM/SONAM faculty
- Participate in the planning of quality assurance activities and coordinates resolution of audit findings
- Master’s degree in any of the health fields (Nursing, Bioethics, Clinical Research, Public Health)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in clinical research, of which at least 2 years should have been spent directly in clinical trials
- Current knowledge of best practices in clinical research, including active participation in international organizations, such as AACI, CRI, SOCRA, or ACRP
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with clinical, regulatory and pharmacy staff as it relates to clinical trials implementation
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure, strong team leading and delegation qualities
- Superior understanding of and making budgets
- Proficiency in the use of computers and related office software.
3. Job Title: Instructors – Department of Haematology/Oncology
- Masters of Medicine Degree in Internal Medicine from a reputable institution;
- Certification and registration from the relevant Medical Practitioners and Dentists regulating body;
- Current BLS, ETAT-plus or EPLS certificate;
- S/he should be a good team player with interest in working in an academic institution;
- S/he should have a keen academic commitment to the field of haematology and oncology and potentially a niche area of focus and research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, willingness to learn with and from faculty and mentors within the department;
- Commitment to excellence in patient care with compassion;
- Commitment to learning and interest in being part of an academic clinical and research program.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, the names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates should be sent to, the Manager, Human Resources, Aga Khan University’s Campus Nairobi, Kenya. P. O. Box 30270-00100 using email address [email protected].
Applications by email are preferred.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by November 15, 2020
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Aga Khan University Hospital Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Aga Khan University Hospital Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Aga Khan University Hospital Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Aga Khan University Hospital Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Aga Khan University Hospital Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Aga Khan University Hospital Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: