Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy For Medical Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from medical graduates who have successfully completed their MBChB (or equivalent) undergraduate degree and have been recommended to do their rotational medical internship by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board. Successful candidates are expeAdd Newcted to commence their internship from January 2018 for a period of one year.
Interested Candidates should submit the following documents as part of their applications:
Requirements for the Medical Internship
- Formal application letter
- Personal statement that includes future interests in Medicine.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic degree (MBChB/MBBS) together with all transcripts
- Two letters of reference from Senior Consultants
- Recommendation letter for rotational internship from the Medical Board
How to Apply
The above documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline of submitting application is on 31st December 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: