Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy For Marketing Officer, Application Details
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001: 2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has also expanded its services to Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay and Kapsabet Counties, with plans to spread to Bomet and Migori counties. To achieve its robust growth plan the Hospital seeks to recruit professionals for the following position:
Reporting to the Business Development Manager the Marketing Officer will support the Implementation of marketing strategies and activities within the Hospital.
Marketing Officer Job Responsibilities
- Identify and map the target customers (corporate & non-corporate) • Plan and organize Initiatives like camps, seminars and conferences to increase service and product promotion participation and doctors’ referrals.
- Organize CMEs for promotion of the activities and services of the medical departments and specialties.
- Organize outreach programs with prospective patient communities.
- Assist in designing, print brochures and marketing materials.
- Tracking leads mediated through above CMEs, camps and seminars etc. to tap new corporate tie-ups, convert referrals etc.
- Liaison between service providers and external doctors for patients.
- Flexibility to travel 80% of the time within western and Nyanza region.
- Compile credible data on competitors / Market Analysis.
Requirements for the Marketing Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of four years working experience in aggressive marketing and sales. Experience gained from Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Insurance will have an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to [email protected] on or before 22nd December, 2017. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: