Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy 2019 for Marketing Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy 2019
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at an advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu product portfolio and developing strategic relationships with corporate clients.
- Identify and map the target customers (corporate & non-corporate)
- Plan and organize initiatives like camps, seminars and conferences to increase product promotion participation and doctors’ referrals.
- Organize CMEs for promotion of the activities and services of the medical departments and specialties.
- Organize outreach programs with prospective patient communities.
- Assist in designing, printing brochures and marketing materials.
- Tracking leads mediated through above CMEs, camps and seminars etc. to tap new corporate tie-ups, convert referrals etc.
- Liaison between in-house doctors and external doctors for patients.
- Compile credible data on competitors / Market Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum of two years working experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent public relations and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names, and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 26th April 2019.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: