Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 for Physiotherapist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy 2018
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The hospital seeks to recruit ideal candidates for the following position:-
Physiotherapist 2 Positions
Reporting to the Rehabilitation Manager, the Physiotherapist will independently conduct the in-depth evaluation of patients referred for therapy, develop individual programs and carry out treatment.
Key Responsibilities for the Physiotherapist Job
- Assess, evaluate and diagnose, identify treatment goals and appropriate treatment techniques and equipment to achieve goals.
- Advice and recommend to referring doctors on necessary interventions and or change of management
- Documentation and maintain daily notes evaluation of patient progress and discharge planning notes and summaries.
- Participate in the implementation of quality initiative and patient safety programs
Physiotherapist Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registered and licensed with the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists (KSP)
- At least two (2) years of working experience
- S/he should have knowledge of assessment/evaluation techniques in regards to patients.
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting The application is on 27th April 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: