Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 for Debtors Officer (2 Posts)
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, with plans to spread to Bomet.
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Assistant Manager Finance (Debtors Section) the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts receivable, ensuring proper reconciliations, debt collection and allocations, ensuring proper record management and reporting.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting/Finance and CPA (K) will be an added advantage.
- Possession of a Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting/ Finance will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience in a busy finance establishment.
- Good Interpersonal skills i.e. communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to [email protected] on or before 26th March, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: