Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 for Customer Service Manager
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, with plans to spread to Bomet.
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivery and sustainability of excellent customer service experience and promote the culture of service excellence across the main Hospital and Outreach Health Centers.
Strategy and leadership (20%)
- Review, formulate and implement policies, strategies and plans to institutionalize the culture of service excellence.
Achievement of customer experience (30%)
- Carryout across the board customer service assessments, review, recommend and implement the agreeable intervention measures.
- Be the focal point for effective review and implementation of AKHK customer service charter
- Play the role of the customers advocate to ensure they receive quality service from all functions of the hospital.
- Provide oversight to multidisciplinary teams to ensure achievement of customer experience.
- Implement the Customer Events Calendar for the year and recognized world and national events
- Provide oversight to the successful implementation of customer satisfaction surveys
- Direct, monitor and implement Customer Service Performance indicators-TAT and manage accurate daily, weekly and monthly quantitative reports to guide decision making.
- Effectively manage customer/client feedback with appropriate tools and approaches such as Customer Engagement forums, Customer Focus Weeks and provide oversight to customer initiatives across different customer segments.
People and Team Work (30%)
- Oversee effective stakeholders managements to achieve excellent customer service
- Utilize teamwork and synergies to attain the required customer service experience.
- Guided capacity building programs on service excellence model
Complaints Handling (10%)
- Ensure effective management of customer complaints both internal and external
- Set up institutional structures to motor, track and ensure customers concerns and resolved promptly.
Reporting & Control (10%)
- Responsible for production of timely customer service reports based on key performance indicators
- Implement effective tracking on customer service improvement plans
Requirements and Experience
- Master’s Degree in either of the following disciplines, Business Administration, Marketing, PR/ Communication or related studies
- Bachelor Degree in similar disciplines will also be considered.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Over five (5) years of relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to [email protected] on or before 26th March, 2018.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: