Aga Khan Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant Internal Auditor
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, with plans to spread to Bomet.
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Internal Auditor the successful candidate will be responsible for facilitation of audits improvements in operations and provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services agreed by Head of Audit and the Board.
He / She will also contribute to the achievement of AKHK objectives by instilling systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Undertake audit assignments as per the Annual Audit Plan from initial contact with client to preparation of reports.
- Draft audit program for each audit to be agreed by the Head of Audit or Regional Internal Auditor.
- Undertake analysis of financial and non-financial data, evaluate the results for reporting to the client.
- Document key business processes to assist in evaluation of reliability, integrity and effectiveness of information systems.
- Formulate, recommend and implement recommendations for improvements to systems and procedures following audits.
- Follow up audit recommendations to ensure that clients are taking agreed actions to improve systems and controls.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option) with CPA(K)
- Internal Audit Certification
- Three (3) years’ experience in Internal Audit.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and public relations skills.
- Microsoft Office as well as substantive experience in data mining & analytics skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- High degree of confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to [email protected] on or before 26th March, 2018.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: