AECOM Job Vacancies 2018 for Document Controller
Due to our strong pipeline of projects we may have an opening for an experienced
Document Controller . The role would be based in Accra, Ghana. We expect to mobilise in April/May 2018.
If you would like to be the first one to hear about this opportunity when it will arise, submit an expression of interest now and let’s stay in touch.
The position is within a consultant’s project team supervising the work of an EPC contractor. The Document Controller is responsible for the implementation of project-specific procedures for the storage, retrieval, management and tracking of company documents through the use of ProjectWise software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Document Controller is responsible for:
- Implementing project-specific procedures for storing, managing, retrieving and tracking project documents
- Advising regarding changes and additions to the project-specific procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy of the work of the consultancy team.
- Providing assistance to the EPC Contractor’s team in use of the project document control system and adherence to project procedures.
- Implementing project-specific document lifecycle procedures including the archiving of records in accordance with the records retention schedule
- Developing and maintaining registers and logs using the document control system for incoming and outgoing documents
- Adhering to document management procedures, policies and systems
- Assisting project staff in use of the document control system including retrieval of project documents.
- Supporting project staff in the implementation of document workflows and templates
- Assisting with quality audits by internal and external auditors
- Performing document management tasks as needed
- Scanning and uploading documents where required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in Document Controller position
Specific Skills Required:
- Word Processing
- Spread sheet Skills
- Document Management (ProjectWise or similar software experience an advantage)
- Time & Billing
- Calendar & Docketing
- Writing Skills
- Organization Skills
- Multi-tasking Skills
- Research Skills.
- Optimistic outlook
- English language verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a team including people at all levels of seniority
- Attention to detail and a well-organised approach to work
- The ability to prioritise work and to work well under pressure
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Eligibility to work in Ghana due to nationality is a requirement.
- Secondary Certificate
- Computer literate
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: