ACTED Job Vacancies 2018 for AME Assistant NGO
- Assist the AME officer to prepare and implement monitoring and evaluations plans to measure project progress and impact indicators
- Assist in planning and conducting field level data collection and project monitoring using different techniques including household surveys, market data collection, focus group discussion, key informative interviews, etc.
- Conduct training and supervision of enumerator teams , including checking questionnaires for reliability and consistency
- Support the implementation and evaluation of the feedback response mechanism
- Conduct quantitative data entry and recording of qualitative field notes and conducting quality checking and cleaning of data
- Support analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, writing reports to inform programme development and implementation
- Improve AME_Unit process and procedures including data collection skills, data quality, analysis and report writing
- Develop case studies, success stories and lessons learnt papers
- Perform any other task assigned by the manager.
How to Apply
Qualified persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications (most updated CV and cover letter as a single PDF document with the cover letter being the first page and the CV starting on the second page) to email@example.com with the subject line APPLICATION FOR AME ASSISTANT IN KISMAYO to be received on or before 5.00PM on 9th February 2018.
Please do not attach any other documents while sending your applications, if required they will be requested at a later stage.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: