AAR Insurance Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Representative, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AAR Insurance job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
AAR Insurance Job Vacancy 2018
We are a leading underwriter in the medical insurance Industry in East and Central Africa. We seek to
recruit experienced, independent and result oriented Sales Representatives to help sell the company
products. The vacancies are available in Nairobi, Machakos and Thika.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- To recruit, ensure retention and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs.
- Identifying and pursuing profitable markets through interactive Sales Presentations
- Customer relationship and management
- Plan and implement Sales Strategies’ to meet the targeted sales
- To actively obtain and negotiate opportunities for the company products
- Establishing and maintaining client based leads
- Preparing timely reports relating to customer needs
Requirements for the Sales Representative Job
- Well groomed, presentable and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
- 25 years old or above.
- College graduates preferred but professional training will be considered
- Must be ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- Package will include attractive commissions and incentives.
How to Apply
If interested, please forward your CV and application letter to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: