AA Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Internal Audit & Risk Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for AA Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
AA Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
The Automobile Association of Kenya (AAK) is a national motoring Members Club with a long heritage that is dedicated to promoting and safeguarding the interests and safety of its Members while on the road. AAK offers diverse and unique range of technical products and services and is internationally affiliated to the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (FIA).
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, Risk and Quality Assurance, the position holder will be responsible for providing assurance as to the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of the Association’s internal controls pursuant to the Association’s Audit Plan.
- Supporting in preparation and generation of risk-based audit plans, audit programmes, and the division strategic plans.
- Conducting internal Audits including risk management, preparation and presenting of reports on findings.
- Reviewing, assessing and recommending changes in accounting systems and established controls.
- Establishing and integrating risk management framework in business processes.
- Developing and ensuring the implementation of strategies for risk management.
- Coordinating and facilitating the development and implementation of the formal risk management framework.
- Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, departments, and reporting.
- Analyzing data and applying to various key risk areas to update the risk profile.
- Engage in continuous knowledge and development regarding sector ’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques.
- Inducting of new staff members on Audit and Risk matters.
- Supervise, mentor, coach and develop direct reports.
Minimum Job Requirements:
For appointment to this position one must have:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in Audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or any business related field.
- Professional Qualification in ACCA or CPA (K)/CIA/CISA.
- Professional membership of ICPAK/ISACA/IIA
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
Desired Skills And Competencies
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of risks identification, assessment, and management frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of control frameworks and the ability to design and evaluate the effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes
- Strong skills in spreadsheets and in analyzing large volumes of data.
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Result oriented, innovative and a team player.
- Experience and qualification in risk management
How to Apply
Apply by 15th November 2018, by sending your cover letter and current CV to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: