60 Degrees Ltd Job Recruitment 2018 for Regional Business Unit Lead
The opportunity that awaits you:
An International Blue Chip is on the lookout for a Kenyan based Regional Business Unit Lead to head up its East African operations. Working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment, the Regional Business Unit Lead manages the business, builds and develops impact driven teams, and ensures that the ability to deliver to its customers.
Your key responsibilities:
This role will cover a holistic approach to development, retention, account management, and brand influence. The Regional Business Unit Lead is responsible for growing and managing relationships within the public and private sectors, as well as achieving growth in revenue and net sales within the regions.
Our required expertise:
- Tertiary education
- Solid track record of working across boarders (East African experience essential)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in management
- Financial Services and Consulting background would be an advantage
- Flair for account management and sales environment
- Solid networks across East African Region
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Kenya
- Salary range: KES 8 – 13 million p.a.
- Great benefits
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: