60 Decibels Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. 60 Decibels recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
60 Decibels Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 60 Decibels Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
60 Decibels is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Associate
The Associate will have the opportunity to supervise front line data collection, manage projects, and interact with some of the world’s most exciting and impactful social enterprises and funds such as Acumen, Omidyar Network, and Rockefeller Foundation.
- Manage the execution of Lean Data projects across multiple sectors and countries
- Get creative with project design with the aim of collecting actionable feedback that will help social enterprises grow their business and impact
- Conduct an analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Create presentations that tell a compelling story and spur actionable insights for clients
- Support growth and development of the Lean Data methodology
- Help the 60 Decibels team to constantly innovate our methods and approaches, for example testing new data collection methods
- Develop ideas on how we can help data become more actionable, through effective communications, stronger links to business strategy, and staff engagement
- Support in the management of external clients including some of the world’s largest foundations and high-profile impact investing funds
Does this sound like you?
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience, preferably involving data analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong presentability driven by good communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience working in a consulting firm
- Experience working in the social impact space
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to 60 Decibels career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest 60 Decibels Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum 60 Decibels Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for 60 Decibels Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for 60 Decibels Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent 60 Decibels Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the 60 Decibels Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: