4G Capital Job Vacancy 2018 for Marketing Manager, Mill Plant Roller Man, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 4G Capital Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
4G Capital Job Vacancy 2018
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is Africa’s fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt. Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
REPORTING LINE: Head of Marketing/Chief of Staff
SITE LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya with frequent local travel to the units
- Planning and co-ordination of the rolling Marketing drives and Barazas
- Collateral management / planning and ordering
- Contribution and support towards role of Surge team in set up of new Markets.
- Management of Marketing assistants, support and co-ordination of their schedules.
- Regular field visits alongside Marketing assistants, Training manager and Training Assistant.
- Monthly meetings with ops to identify areas in need of interventional support/ training/marketing in accordance with targets unmet and reasons why.
- Communication of marketing plan to field staff and HQ.
- Feedback from Markets about any identified issues in the field to relevant Heads of Departments and staff.
- Working in partnership with Ops Manager, Training Manager and HR to deliver end to end success of Upia.
- Assisting Kuza department with Marketing requirements, planning of Kuza Marketing strategy and tailoring requirements to specific partnerships.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Degree from a recognized University
- Field experience in retail and leading high performing teams
- High communications & presentation skills
- Personal Attributes
- IT and Technology literate (ICDL or equivalent)
- Self-starter, problem solver and able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to motivate teams and give developmental feedback
- Strong client service orientation
Mill Plant Roller Man – Code va/015
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Follow emerging technologies and adapting them to the current technology stack
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance on cross platform systems
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles and OAUTH for authentication of users and platforms
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, employing effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Passion for learning new data analysis methods and tools
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ web development experience required
- 2+ years’ app development experience preferred
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- CTO: Direct line manager, who will offer ongoing support and supervision
- Lead Developer: Work hand in hand to develop the systems back end requirements
How to Apply
Please send your CV and application letter to to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: