Zeepo Limited Job Vacancies for Lead Developer, Data Scientist, Application Details
Zeepo is a consumer finance integrator. We aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services.
To achieve this, we have built KAVA – a financial services supermarket that will enable consumers to access all their financial transactions in ONE place, offline and online.
- Analysing user requirements, researching, designing and developing new modules.
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions and processes.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems.
- Build and manage a team of mid-level and junior level developers to form the Development Team. This includes App Developers, Database Administrators, etc.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Ensure Data Management including data security, accessibility, and data flow from one system to another.
- Code documentation; System and network security; User management and administration; Application programming interfaces (API); Programming.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience as a Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Ability to understand strategy and operations/business.
- Good knowledge of software and programming languages with ability to use professionally at least three or more development language (JAVA, HTML5, Python, PHP)Primary language being JAVA, Knowledge on or C# (is an added advantage).
- Experience and knowledge in software development lifecycle, IT Project management experience.
- Experience in the development new modules using c#, .Net, SQL Server technologies Android, and IOS.
- Create value-adding analytic systems, toolsets and processes that support user acquisition, user engagement, usage growth and retention.
- Work in a multi-disciplined team where you’ll take full ownership of turning discoveries and ideas into machine learning models.
- Our ideal candidate is result-focused, innovative and has solid quantitative background and a good business understanding.
- Ability to transform large, complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights and in turn quantify and influence tangible business gain.
- Ability to see beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and other business leaders.
- Create insightful data visualizations that highlight trends.
- Preparing periodic, continuous and ad hoc reports clearly showing business trends and customer behavior.
- Monitor product lifecycle and highlight early signs of product use change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science or Economics. Must show experience in data analysis.
- 2 years working experience in a reporting / data analysis role(s) and environments.
- Experience in using SQL based data mining and analysis required.
- Result-focused, innovative and has solid quantitative background and a good business understanding.
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- A good scripter able to use analysis tools creatively to programmatically answer complex business questions in a data driven approach at relative speed.
- Good applied statistics skills and experience, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Demonstrate that he/she has a good understanding of data cleaning and transformation techniques.
- Entrepreneurial, Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet assignment deadlines through personal initiatives on several simultaneously assigned tasks.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More