Wealth Smith Job Vacancy For Marketing Executive, Application Details
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
Roles for the Marketing Executive Job
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
Marketing Executive Job Requirements
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyses data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Wealth Smith Job Vacancy For Marketing Executive, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.