Wabcom Ventures Ltd Job Vacancies 2018 for Business Development & Marketing Executive
Wabcom Ventures Ltd delivers value through transformative training and business consultancy solutions and is accredited by National Industrial Training Authority. Wabcom Ventures Ltd works with top management in organizations in tackling their most difficult and unique organizational development challenges.
We are seeking to hire a Business Development/ Marketing Executive with an enthusiastic, career-minded, a strong work ethic individual with a commitment to teamwork.
Role Summary: The business development/ marketing executive will be required to source for new business, market and sell the company’s training programs and consultancy services and create and maintain best relationships with clients.
Reporting to: Chief Trainer
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services
- Developing agreements and quality proposals
- Creating informative presentations and pitching company’s services to business clients
- Making appointments and meeting with existing and potential clients
- Researching and identifying new market opportunities
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Developing customized targeted marketing and sales strategies
- Increasing the company’s client base
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR/Communication or related field
- CIM Certificate or Diploma will be an added advantage
- Minimum two years working experience in business development and marketing
- MUST have past experience in marketing services
- Must be aware of the market trends, competitors in the market and future threats
- Experience with business lead generation and prospect management
- Expert marketing skills and ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies
- Proven Content writing and Proposal writing skills
- Experience in digital marketing, web proficiency and computer software proficiency
- Previous work experience in a training firm desirable but not compulsory
- Team player, good interpersonal skills with pleasant personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Must be between 25 years and 35 years of age
Position is Salary and Commission Based, specifics to be discussed with potential candidates
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: “Business Development and Marketing Executive” and indicate your availability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum qualifications.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More