Virtual HR Job Vacancy for Training and Development Manager, Application Details
Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their office:
Reporting to the General Manager, HR and General Affairs, the Training and Development Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of a training and development strategy that ensures the availability of key competencies at all positions and successful implementation of the business strategy for improved sales and market share.
Training and Development Manager Job Accountabilities
- Developing and implementing training and development strategy to help the business in the achievement of its overall vision
- Preparing training budget and submit for review and approval to ensure timely allocation of funds required for the implementation of the training strategy
- Developing training and development policies and procedures and preparing training reports
- Developing a competency framework that captures all the competencies required at all levels to successfully deliver the business strategy across all the franchises
- Monitor and control the training budget through price negotiations to ensure cost efficiency
- Coordinating training needs analysis to develop training and development programmes that are aligned with the business strategy
- Preparing the annual training plan for staff members for both technical and soft skills development for improved service delivery
- Coordinating the evaluation of instructors’ performance as well as the effectiveness of the training programmes implemented and ensure appropriate steps are taken to address gaps identified
Qualifications for the Training and Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 5 years of experience in training and development with 2 years’ experience in management
- Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills
- Good technical and behavioral skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday 15th December 2017 clearly stating the subject heading “TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER”. Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Virtual HR Job Vacancy for Training and Development Manager, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.