USIU Job Vacancy for Accountant, Application Details
Reporting to the Principal Accountant- Receivables in the Department of Finance, the successful candidate will responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the accounts receivables function.
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Handle queries pertaining to student fees balance and issue statements of account as and when required.
- Maintain and update student accounts
- Lift holds for registration and financial clearance to students
- Process student refunds on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile cafeteria debit notes on a monthly basis
- Reconcile club accounts and special events account.
- Reconcile Transport and Student Health insurance accounts
- Draft letters and prepare invoices for students.
- Perform other duties assigned
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- An undergraduate degree in business administration (accounts), commerce or a related field from an accredited university.
- CPA (K) / ACCA (Finalist)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Must have experience working with ERPs and be proficient in Excel.
- Thorough understanding of IFRS concepts
- Confidentiality and integrity;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Relationship builder & effective negotiator;
- Good Communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Adaptability and reliability
How to Apply
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and want to work as a team member in a modern and progressive institution where you can make a difference, please apply.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to the following address by Friday, December 22, 2017.
Director of Administration United States International University – Africa P.O. Box 14634-00800, Nairobi, Kenya Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.usiu.ac.ke/jobs USIU-Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
USIU-Africa has neither appointed any agent(s) to recruit, nor collects any charges/fees on its behalf, for any vacancies it has announced. All University communication to potential candidates is specifically through the following email address: email@example.com.
Kindly indicate on the subject line (in case of email), whichever position one has applied for
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding USIU Job Vacancy for Accountant, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.