University of Nairobi Job Recruitment for Records & Information Officer, Application Details
The University of Nairobi, through the COEHM and CRISS plus Projects has received funding from the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention to support the implementation of high quality, sustainable and comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment in Nairobi and parts of central Kenya. To meet program goals, the Project seeks to fill the following position;
Qualifications for the Health Records & Information Officer Job
- Applicants must have a minimum of C-plus at KCSE
- should be in possession of a Diploma in Medical Records and Information Management or bachelor’s degree in information science/technology from a recognized institution;
- At least 2 years work experience in health records and information management in a healthcare environment.
- They should be proficient in MS suite including spreadsheets and databases.
- Those with training and knowledge of SPSS, Epi Info, Stata or similar software will have a distinct advantage.
Health Records & Information Officer Job Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will develop and maintain health records infrastructure for routine patient management, quality improvement and reporting.
All the positions are full-time and on a one year contract renewable on satisfactory performance and by mutual consent.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit seven (7) copies of the application letter and supporting documents to: The Principal, College of Health Sciences, P.O. Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. Please note that the University of Nairobi is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing date: December 15 2017.