Unilever Job Vacancy for Operations & Planning Finance Asst. Manager, Application Details
To ensure an effective business partnering role for the operations on cost management, risks & controls management and leading business initiatives of an effective operations business model that enhances strong performance and continued growth.
- Business partner the Estate and Factory operations managers and the operations Director.
- Responsible for all the budgeting, planning and costs review of the estates and the factories
- Responsible for ensuring and continuously reviewing operation controls and review of Accounting policies
- Works with the Finance Manager on World Class Manufacturing (WCM) cost deployment pillar
- Responsible for stock control and management in operations
- Responsible for validation and approvals of all journal postings from operation
- Lead in spearheading receipts of all the monthly returns from all the units for end month reporting
- Driving both Gross Margin (GM) and Core Operating Margin (COM) through savings drive in operations and monitor key operations KPIs on a monthly basis
- Management of the out growers’ model and payment process on a monthly basis
- Lead both internal and external Audits processes in the operations
- Review of all critical ledger Accounts and ensure sign off of reconciliations and closure of all actions on a monthly basis.
- Lead on Financial and Accounting trainings for the non-finance teams
- Support other finance Sections including approval of suppliers’ payments
- Champion the operations IT systems controls and reviews.
- Responsible for team direct reports development.
- Degree in Business/Accounting
- Professional Qualification of CPA K or ACCA will be an added advantage
- 5-8 years in Finance/Accounting in a customer facing role/organization
- Experience and knowledge on the use of SUN system or any other Finance system.
- Proficient in office packages i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Should be very articulate, results oriented, innovative, challenges convention, works with no supervision and should be a great team player.
- Leadership attributes- proven ability to manage teams.
How to Apply