Tharaka Nithi County Job Vacancies 2018 for Procurement Officer (4 Posts)
JG ‘K’: (Four Posts)
Tharaka Nithi County is one of the forty seven (47) counties in Kenya. It borders the Counties of Embu to the South and South West, Meru to the North and North East, Kirinyiga and Nyeri to the West and Kitui to the East and South East.
The county lies between latitude 000 07′ and 000 26′ South and between longitudes 370 19′ and 370 46′ East. The County is approximately 2,662.1 Km2; including the shared Mt Kenya forest estimated to have 360Km2 in Tharaka Nithi County.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Warehousing management
- Distribution management
- Fleet management
- Participate in procurement processes in the assigned department or Unit
- Disposal of stores and equipment
- Market surveys and research
- Inventory and stock in the department/unit
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management.
- Registered Member of a SCM professional body
- Computer Proficiency
How to Apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 23rd February 2018 and addressed to:
The Secretary County Public Service Board Tharaka Nithi County P.O BOX 10 Kathwana or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.
All candidates must satisfy requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
All posts are on Three (3) Year Contract
Tharaka – Nithi County is an equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More