JG ‘K’ (One Post)
Tharaka Nithi County is one of the forty seven (47) counties in Kenya. It borders the Counties of Embu to the South and South West, Meru to the North and North East, Kirinyiga and Nyeri to the West and Kitui to the East and South East.
The county lies between latitude 000 07′ and 000 26′ South and between longitudes 370 19′ and 370 46′ East. The County is approximately 2,662.1 Km2; including the shared Mt Kenya forest estimated to have 360Km2 in Tharaka Nithi County.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating land records and registry
- Undertaking surveys and demarcation activities within the County
- Administration and supervision of all survey technical works within the County
- Implementation of boundary dispute resolutions
- Implementation of land related Court orders
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Land Survey, Surveys and Mapping, Cartography, Geo – Informatics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Strong Computer Proficiency
- Fully registered member of Institute of Surveyors of Kenya
How to Apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 23rd February 2018 and addressed to:
The Secretary County Public Service Board Tharaka Nithi County P.O BOX 10 Kathwana or hand-delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.
All candidates must satisfy requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
All posts are on Three (3) Year Contract
Tharaka – Nithi County is an equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Tharaka Nithi County Job Vacancies 2018 for Land Surveyor, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.