Sheffield Steel Systems Job Vacancy for Project Engineer, application details
Sheffield Steel Systems Limited is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen and Laundry Solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities Including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire a Site Project Engineer with a strong project Management experience.
Site Project Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Working with technicians and supervisors to carry out quality duties.
- Installations and commissioning of equipment’s.
- Liaise with client, architects and contractors to ensure site facilities get ready as per drawings.
- Management of resources at site- machinery, equipment, men, materials and time.
- Capacity Building, Hiring of staff and Nurturing of talents.(Exposing all technicians to various projects, challenges and opportunities equally)
- Submitting daily Installation Reports.
Qualifications for the Site Project Engineer Job
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering.
- Working experience of above 5years in the same role.
- Detailed knowledge of project management with ability to co-ordinate and manage all aspects of a project.
- Knowledge of mechanical/Electrical installations.
- Proven analytical skills with an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to maintain good client relationship.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Well presentable and good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application indicating their current Gross salary by 15th January, 2017 to email@example.com. NB. Sheffield steel systems is a professional company and do not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process.Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More