Sheffield Steel Systems Job Recruitment 2018 for Logistics Coordinator
Sheffield Steel Systems is a registered company specializing in the provision of kitchen and laundry solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail concept design, customized solutions, fabrications, supplies, spares and after sales services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to carry out all the specified logistics duties.
Responsibilities for the Logistics Coordinator Job
- Ensuring timely testing of all machines to be done before delivery.
- Ensure that only inspected equipment are packaged ready for dispatch.
- Timely packaging-correct packaging of equipment based on the distance of conveyance.
- Timely delivery/dispatch of equipment
- Resource management-well utilization of available vehicles and personnel.
- Timely and proper planning of routes.
- Timely arrangement of external transportation.
- Analysis of costing related to vehicle movement, Maintenance and fuel consumptions.
Logistics Coordinator Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma in Logistics and supply chain Management.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Proven 3 years’ experience as logistics coordinator.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications indicating their current gross salary by15th February, 2018 to email@example.com. Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.