Sheer Logic Job Vacancies 2018 for Customer Service
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Customer Service in imports and exports position for one of our clients.
Roles & Responibilities
- Drive success of Availability & Freshness
- Build Relationship and trust with the Customers through effective communication with the customers to align changes on the orders requested and planned delivery date and time.
- Maintain the contacts with the customer
- Support performance excellence with the Customer:
- Deliver supply chain excellence by implementing continuous improvement projects and routines
- Contribute the acquired insight to develop sku’s and packaging which fit the Customer’s expectations
Minimum Skills And Competencies;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Procurement.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG customer service Imports & exports.
- Must demonstrate good organizational awareness.
- Very strong communication skills and ability to interact positively across Internal and external functions
- Demand or supply planning skills will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in SAP
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 19th February 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E-Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Customer Service Imports and Exports”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.