Riley Falcon Security Services Job Vacancy for Operation Manager, Application Details
We are a fast growing security company in Kenya. We pride ourselves on delivering customer solutions. Our products are custom-made and are synonymous with quality and value.
Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the Director, the Operations Manager is responsible for delivering efficient and effective operational excellence within the organization.
Responsibilities for the Operation Manager Job
- Evaluating customer needs, managing the planning process and ensuring smooth continuity of operations
- Managing service delivery by setting service standards, ensuring compliance, reviewing processes and seeking feedback from customers and other stakeholders
- Managing Guard discipline
- Providing effective supervision to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all incidents requiring management attention are properly attended to, investigated and feedback provided to the customer and management
- Conduct security surveys with every potential deployment
- Assist line managers by ensuring that all company assets are well taken care of
- Ensure that duly signed contracts are collected from clients promptly
- Compile monthly reports on business trends e.g number of guards, new assignments, leavers, joiners etc
- Excellent report writing skills
- Any other duty as may be delegated to you
Operation Manager Job Qualifications
- University Degree from a recognized University
- At least 5 years of operations experience in a private security company or service industry,3 of which must have been in a supervisory position
- Valid driving license
- Computer KnowledgeStrong Verbal and Writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
How to Apply
To apply for these positions, please send your application letter and updated CV to Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must reach us no later than Thursday 21/12117.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More